https://www.abaconnect.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/matching-Law-aba.png 327 495 ABA Connect https://www.abaconnect.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/ABA_CONNECT_LOGO_NO_TAG_NUHB_V3_proStyle-e1617647363201.gif ABA Connect2018-10-21 15:44:012020-12-26 20:44:34Matching Law
According to matching law, organisms distribute their behavior between two or more concurrent schedules of reinforcement. That is, if a behavior is reinforced 60 percent of the time in one situation and 40 percent of the time in the other situation, the behavior will occur 60 percent of the time in the first situation and 40 percent of the time in the second.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!