ABA Connect is hiring a BCBA or a candidate taking the BCBA certification examination to join our growing team.
The team at ABA Connect is passionate about being part of the positive change that applied behavior analysis (ABA) can bring to a family. We pride ourselves at being a collaborative environment and a place that fosters professional growth. We have centers located in South Austin, Cedar Park and Pflugerville, Texas.
The team at ABA Connect works hard to improve the lives for children of all ages who have autism through natural environment teaching (NET). We offer therapy services at our centers, in our clients’ homes, and in the school environment
BCBA Position Details:
- BCBA, at the center and some community as well
- Supervision of a team of dedicated therapists
- Parent training
- Collaborate with other providers working with our clients
- Analyze progress data and modify treatment plans and update client goals
- Communicate and train team and parents
As Part of the ABA Connect Team, You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 60 days of service
- 401k Retirement Plan and Matching after 1 year of service
- 15 days Paid Time Off PLUS Paid Holidays
- Stipend for paid CEU Expenses
- Physically able to work on the floor with children, while providing therapy (sit, stand, kneel, lift up to 50 lbs)
- Able to use computers and tablets for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, ability to pass background check
- BCBA certification in good standing (or plans to take exam soon)
Please send us the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter, telling us about yourself
- Your resume
ABA Connect is dedicated to training confident, energetic ABA therapists. We supervise our therapists more than the “regulated amount” in order to ensure they are supported. As a therapist at ABA Connect, you will have the opportunity to be supported by a BCBA at least once per week, and work with a range of clients with varying skill levels and needs.
Thinking of becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)?
Our BCBAs are qualified to supervise therapists seeking their BCBA certification!
Supervision towards a BCBA certification involves:
Assisting BCBAs with skill acquisition assessments and functional behavioral assessments (FBAs)
Observing BCBAs working directly with our learners
Studying the items of the BACB Task List
Practicing creating skill acquisition programs and behavior intervention plans (BIPs)
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Preferred experience providing ABA therapy with clients on the autism spectrum ages 1-12 years. Reliable transportation and a criminal background check is needed for this position.
Teach learners with autism and other special needs skills involving communication, daily living skills, and social skills while following their individualized program created by the BCBA.
Collect data on skills acquisition and behaviors during each therapy session.
Implement behavior change procedures according to a learner’s behavior intervention plan (BIP).
If you are interested in employment with ABA Connect please submit a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are a good fit for our team. A resume and list of three references is also required to be considered for our available positions. Contact: email@example.com. Current list of open ABA Connect positions on Indeed.