If you are interested in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for your child at ABA Connect, here are the steps to get started:
- Please call us at (512) 898-9044 to speak with an Administrative Coordinator to answer any questions you have about ABA, insurance, diagnosis, or any other questions that you might have. We are here to help through this process!
- At that time, we will get your insurance information and check you benefits.
- We will verify your insurance benefits prior to step 4.
- Once we get the insurance benefits verified, we will contact you to schedule a free informational session. At this 30 minute informational session, you will:
- Meet the BCBAs and Administrative Team.
- Discover the environment your child will be learning in, any concerns you have with insurance benefits, and next steps in beginning services.
- Once you have decided to begin services with our team at ABA Connect, we will schedule an intake session that will include an interview and an assessment.
- We will develop a behavioral program for your child based on the information from the parent interview and the assessment.
- We will then start services.