Our ABA services include:
- Autism Screening
- 1:1 ABA or Play-Based ABA
- Family Support and Training
- ABA Program Assessment and Development
- Therapist Training
- Consultation with Public or Private Schools, Day Care Centers, or Preschools
- Kindergarten Readiness for 4-5 year olds
- Functional Behavior Assessment and Behavior Intervention Plan Development
Your child’s early intervention program will be developed based on his or her needs and will focus on the skills that will help him or her be most successful.
At ABA Connect, we use family-focused programming, which is critical to success. This means that we will consider the needs of the entire family when developing your child’s intervention program.
Some of the ways in which we strive to be family-focused include:
- Seeking input and approval on all programming decisions
- Providing therapy in the location that is most convenient for you and suits your family’s lifestyle and needs
- Working with your insurance company to assist you in getting ABA coverage for your child (for ABA therapy only)
- Including siblings in therapy whenever appropriate
- Providing regular feedback on your child’s progress through progress reports and team meetings
If you have additional questions please call us at 512-898-9044. We look forward to hearing from you!